Fitting for your current road, mountain or cyclocross bike. The fit takes approximately 2 hours.
The bike fit includes:
- Pre-fit interview discussing cycling history and goals
- Cycling-specific flexibility/functional strength assessment developed by a Physical Therapist
- Footbalance individual arch assessment and foot type analysis
- 10% off cost of Footbalance custom inserts if bought during fitting
- Dynamic data capture of 3D full body movements to determine suggested optimal position
- Comprehensive digital reports of 3D and 2D body parameters, 3D bicycle fit coordinates (Zin), and bike frame geometry
- One follow-up appointment within one month or 10-15 hours of riding if needed
Cost - $275
**An additional bicycle is priced at 10% off when bikes are fit consecutively (for example road and TT bikes are fit back-to-back.) When a TT bike is part of this package, it takes the priority in cost.